Future Leaders Training Program
The Future Leaders Program provides an incredible opportunity for Associate Adjusters and Associate Account Managers to learn all that Amica has to offer and establish a solid career foundation.
When you join Amica's Future Leaders Program, you'll be part of a team dedicated to excellence in customer service. Every day brings something different.
Did you know that many of our company executives started out in the Future Leaders Program?
During the six-week paid training program at our corporate headquarters in Lincoln, RI our new hires are exposed to what differentiates Amica - our people! Here are a few things you'll experience:
- Learning about our products, services, and systems and the value Amica places on relationships
- Networking with Amica's leadership team and your fellow adjusters and account managers
- Working side by side with current employees and trainers to learn new skills
- Participating in presentations and discussions facilitated by executives of the company
- Becoming immersed in our culture and learning what makes Amica a great place to work
With all of these professional development opportunities, the Future Leaders Program provides the resources and training necessary to successfully start your career.
- Bachelor's degree, any major
- Willingness and ability to relocate countrywide
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems